Why should you hire our team to list your home? To avoid an extremely long run-on sentence, let us bullet point that for you. What ARE the benefits of working with our team?
• IN-HOME CONSULATION – Our Lead Listing Specialist will go to your home to find out how we can make this transition as smooth as possible for you. We have a high level of experience in pinpointing what buyers are looking for, understanding listing statistics and what to do to get the BEST PRICE POSSIBLE for your home. We will create a customized plan for you.
• CONTRACTS – We take pride in knowing contracts inside and out to protect our clients throughout a transaction. Over 90% of offers we receive on our listings have errors or details missing that we have to fix. With such a large asset on the line, you can’t afford to hire an amateur!
• THE THREE D’s – Once we have an established timeframe for listing, we discuss details of decluttering, depersonalizing, and deodorizing (the 3 D’s). We also consider any updates needed in the home without spending unnecessary funds while respecting your wishes and priorities. We have a very select list of contractors we refer out who are affordable and reliable to take care of ANY and ALL updates needed. We can also schedule and coordinate everything to save you time and frustration.
• STAGING – We provide a complimentary staging consultation and home staging for our clients in need. There is detailed information on this part of the process in the “STAGING” section of our website.
• PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY – Once everything in the home looks perfect, we schedule the photographer at your convenience. This includes interior photos, exterior photos, aerial photos, Skyview interactive aerial tour, 3-D walk-through virtual tour and video (if applicable).
• GETTING IN FRONT OF BUYERS – With all of the marketing edited, color flyers printed and the 4×4 sleek black sign-post installed (if applicable), we list your home and immediately start to professionally market your property in regards to your home specifics.
• CONSTANT COMMUNICATION – We believe that communication throughout the listing process is essential. We will continually send updated market information that will enable you to make informed decisions. This contact continues throughout the sale process all the way to closing.
• SELL YOUR HOME FOR THE BEST PRICE POSSIBLE – Once an offer is received, we follow up with any previously interested parties and negotiate for the highest and best offer. This is where we show our expertise in the business and give you peace of mind knowing you are working with a competent professional.
• EASE OF TRANSACTION – From start to finish, we want to make this life-change as simple for you as possible. Our Lead Listing Specialist works with you on every decision and customizes the process to your needs.